Serving Size: 1 (12oz)
Type of dish: Snack
- 1 Medium Banana, sliced
- 2 Cubes Ice
- ~3/4 cup Water or Skim Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Smooth Peanut Butter
- ~1/4 Cup (or 1 scoop) Whey Protein Powder (any brand)
- Break banana pieces into blender until they appear to be small chunks/sludge like consistency.
- Using a 250mL (8oz) measuring cup , place ice cubes inside and fill to the top with water or skim milk.
- Pour into blender.
- Add peanut butter and protein powder.
- Secure lid and blend until ice is crushed and ingredients are well mixed (~1-2 minutes) or until desired consistency is achieved.
Drink as a snack, not as a beverage!